Wednesday 14 March 2012

Brief qustionare


-I have selected this brief because it s more me with drawing and illustrations.
-I am planing on looking at primary and secondary research one from me going to london to draw all day, and the other from the internet.
-Hennie Haworth, Lizzie finn, Danny allison and one that wasnt on the brief was David Shiregly who was a bit like me in away.
-I would like to experiment with loads of different techniques that would have to do with my subject which is travel
-I am planning on make my self a poster of 5 different illustrations

1 comment:

  1. This post is in the wrong place! You need to add a copy of the brief within this post as well.
    You should also include the questions as it would make for clearer reading, also make sure you proof read and take advantage of the spell checker!

    ReplyDelete