Wednesday 4 July 2012

Chemical brothers

This is a album cover for the album called "push the button" by the chemical brothers.When I first looked at this album cover I looked straight at the middle of the chummily  and the hand coming out of it and the sort of smoke well thats what you think it is, is basically a face and in the face has the words Push the button as in album title and in away the smoke is saying that life is all just a big puff of smoke.
The target audience is for the middle aged people I recon by the way they have done the album.

I think the album cover is very effective at trying to portray a message which is that life is all just about pushing buttons? and then fact that everything to do with society is all about yourself.

The colour in this is very boring but apart from the text's colour is very eye catching which sort of works with the boring colour in the background so your eye makes you see the font in the face.

I do like this artwork but I think its to boring and is one of the boring ones out of all the albums as it has no life to it although the inside may be cool it doesn't help the fact that its boring on the outside. This has of influenced me in some of my design techniques though out looking at different things but then again I don't think ill be using them again for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment